Today's students report a greater interest in health professions than nearly any other discipline. Prepare them for the future they want - and inspire them to make a difference - with classes that go beyond biology and chemistry.
PLTW Biomedical Science applies real-world issues by exploring topics like disease, DNA analysis, prosthetic design, public health, and more. Along the way, students gain experience with state-of-the-art tools and techniques that are used by professionals in hospitals and labs every day.
- Animal Science
- Physical Therapy
- Medicine and Health
- Science Research
- Science Education
- Sports Medicine
- Principles of Biomedical Sciences EOC
- Human Body Systems EOC
- Medical Interventions EOC
This course will be subject to parent/teacher recommendation for High School juniors and seniors.
Download the additional information, forms and supplies needed for these courses.
- BioMed Academy Online Application Form Links
- BioMed Academy Online Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Forms
- STEM Academy Informational Flyer
HOSA: future Health Professionals
For more information, contact:
- Shane Brashears at 580-562-3181
- Marie Pool at 580-562-3181
- Monica Brinkley at 580-562-3181
- Lena Lewallen at 580-562-3181