Financial Aid, Tuition, Scholarships
In today’s ever changing economy, education is more important than ever and for those who qualify, financial resources are available to help you succeed. Adult students, who meet certain criteria, may receive aid through Pell Grants, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterans Education Benefits, American Indian Training/Employment Programs, and other programs listed below.
Assistance in the financial aid office is available during regular school hours and students are welcome to come in to have questions answered or receive assistance in completing financial aid requests. Please contact Dana Ellis, Financial Aid Director, 580-562-3181, for additional information.
Financial Aid Funding Programs
- Federal Pell Grant, OTAG and Oklahoma Promise
- Financial Aid Policy and Procedure Manual
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Health Care Workforce Training Commission
- Veterans Policy
- Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Tribal Agency Grants/ Bureau of Indian Affairs
- ORO Development Corporation
- Otha Grimes Scholarship
- Senior Completion Scholarship